Tuesday, August 5, 2014

THQ in 2009 - Red Faction Guerilla

After the usual Steam FUCK "It's older than six month so it is probably not working without reading annoying steam forums and doing some cryptic shit" I got it working.

And I must say, it seems to be some kind of decent classical "the industry fucks up everything and all we want is honest work" drama.

But what is really nice is the destruction level. I only know this kind of destruction level from good ol' Frostbite, so stay tuned while I wreak some more shit for scrape metal.


Ui the game is neat ! Good voice acting, good cinematic, good revolutionary feelings. Love it.

But as always something is fucked up and in this case it is Microsoft Games for Windows Live.

You can not save your game progress. Yes. Without the dead service, you can not save your game.

Anyways. THQ was a quality company. Before they messed up with CoH 2, they really seem to have done great work. Can anyone btw explain WTF they thought when they did uDraw ?????

So, after playing it for quite some time, I reached the WFBNIIW (Was Fun But Now It Is Work) Moment.

It is more or less a Far Cry 3 on Mars. I am not sure what was first, but it is really a FC3 on mars with much nicer menu design but less nice grfx. What makes it unique is the destroy level.

I will play it from time to time I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment